Tremblant has everything a Skier or Snowboarder could ever dream of!
Over 94 trails and two huge sides of the mountain.
The Summit: 3001 Feet
- 2131 Feet Vertical Drop
- 628 Acres Skiing Terrain
- 61 Acres of Glades
- 13 state-of-the-art lifts including an 8 person Gondola
- 94 Trails
- Most Extreme Decline: 42 Degrees
- Longest Trail: 3.75 Miles
- 18 acres of ramps, curves and sick hits!
- Blade / Snowblade Zone
- Snowblade & Sidecut Ski Extreme Zone
- Canada's Best w/Scorpion Pipe-Dragon
- New Olympic caliber snow park maintenance equipment
- Monstrous 425 foot long and 17-foot high halfpipe!
- The only one in Quebec!
Absolutely the best mountain on the East Coast!
THE COLLEGEXBREAKS PARTY SPONSORS
YOU MUST BE 18 TO CONSUME ALCOHOL (IN QUEBEC, CANADA)